- Always unplug Christmas tree lights before leaving or going to bed
- Do not use any string of lights with worn, frayed, or broken cords.
- When decorating, be sure to check and use lights that are rated for “indoor” use.
- Never use lit candles to decorate a tree and make sure all lit candles are placed well away from branches.
- Keep live trees as moist as possible. Live trees can consume as much as a quart of water a day for each inch in diameter which means a tree may need as much as a half gallon a day.
- Never keep a live tree for more than 4 weeks.
- If you use a artificial tree, make sure it’s labeled flame retardant.
- Make sure your tree is at least three feet away for heat sources
Give us a call, we’re here to help! 254-662-4171 or email email@example.com